Hoisin Salmon with Mango and Avocado salsa
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl mix together with hoisin, soy sauce, and sriracha.
- Place the salmon on a oven sheet and rub with hoisin mixture.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fully opaque through the center.
- In another bowl toss together avocado, mango, lime juice, red onion, and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve salmon with the salad next to it, or on top of it. Rice optional.
Thought I’d try something new. It’s simple, quick, and DELISH. Enjoy!